Supply Chain and Distribution
Integrating with client supply chains
Adopt this topic!
1. If you know a lot about this topic already, start by writing out what you know already.
2. Do some research to answer this question: What are the best 5 - 10 references on this topic? You could start your search at http://tc.eserver.org, which has detailed bibliographic records for thousands of STC-publish articles and papers as well as thousands of other references.
3. Write an introductory overview to explain the importance of the topic to technical communicators.
4. Provide the basic bibliographic information for 5 - 10 references, with links to copies on the Web (if possible). Include brief informative notes for each reference. (What valuable information and insights does the reference contain?)
5. Put your name and any notes to potential collaborators in a credit line at the bottom of your page.
Note: If you have authored a slide deck or article on this topic, feel free to include it as an attachment -- with a short introduction.
To get a username and password as a TCBOK contributor, go to http://stcbok.editme.com/Volunteering.